As many of you may know, the Brand Art and Music Library in Glendale,
California, has a 3200 square foot gallery under our charge, and we offer 8
exhibitions a year.  This spring we were honored to show THE BIRTHDAY PARTY,
an Installation in Celebration of Woodturning and Studio Furniture, which
included more than 70 of the world's finest artists in these fields, and we
now have available a 40-page color catalog which I edited and included
photos of virtually all the works. Because our Associates support group
received a grant for its printing, we are offering it for sale under cost at
$5.00 each plus $2.00 shipping and handling.

This was a very unique exhibit in the combination of woodturned objects with
studio furniture in a theme-based show, curated by two of the top women in
woodturning--Connie Mississippi and Betty Scarpino, with Ron Goldman,
publisher of WOODWORKER WEST as our furniture advisor.  We hope this catalog
may be of interest to any of you with collections in decorative arts or arts
and crafts.  There is a virtual tour in our Gallery Archives section of the
website at:  www.library.ci.glendale.ca.us/brand

Please direct inquiries and/or checks to:
Brand Associates
1601 W. Mountain
Glendale, CA 91201

Jill Conner, ARLIS Member, Art Librarian, and Gallery Director, 818-548-2010