Just to follow up on Joan's message, if you do have scanned images from past conferences that would be suitable for the web site, please send them to my home email address ( [log in to unmask] ) and not to my work email address, for the time being.  Almost all the Library staff at the National Gallery of Canada will soon have been on strike for 3 weeks, along with nearly 200 other gallery staff.

Incidentally, you may be interested in the art work that has accompanied the strike, inspired by Canadian artist Gathie Falk's 'Eighteen pairs of red shoes with roses', 1973.  For details see this link, and scroll down to 'In the works - Red Shoes'.
http://www.psac.com/CB/Bargaining_2000/Museums/Gallery/bulletin1705-e.htm

Jonathan Franklin
ARLIS NA Web Site Editor