Miguel,

According to "The World's Master Paintings" , Vol. I, published
by Routledge in 1992, the painting is in the Fitzwilliam Museum in
Cambridge.  There are also sketches of the subject in the Victoria
& Albert Museum, and in the Lady Lever Art Gallery in Port Sunlight.

Heidi S. Raatz
Slide Librarian
The Minneapolis Institute of Arts
2400 Third Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN  55404  USA
(612) 870-3196

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/18/01 07:10AM >>>
I've had a request to locate the owner or institution who may own
the painting titled "Clytie" by Federick Leighton (1830-1896).
Does anyone know how I can locate this work?

Thank you! :-)

Miguel Juarez, Assistant Librarian
University of Arizona Library
Center for Creative Photography Library