Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Greetings members! I would like to make all aware of a substantial art library that I have to offer for sale, either in whole or in parts. Please pass this info along to any and all who might benefit! A simple breakdown of what I have to offer (approximate amounts, measured in shelf feet), either in whole or in parts, is as follows: - 138 of European Artist monographs - 60 of General European art reference - 28 of Collections focusing on European Art - 8 of Canadian Art monographs and General Canadian reference - 8 of Price Guides - 6 of Photographer monographs - 4 of Photography Exhibition catalogues - 10 of Books, many oversize, containing Steel Engravings - 12 of Architecture monographs and general works - 10 of General (Amer. And Euro.) Artist Dictionaries - 12 of General Decorative Arts reference works - 4 of Decorative Arts Exhibition Catalogues - 4 of Decorative Arts Collections, almost entirely American - 21 of Asian Arts (Collections, General, Exhibition Catalogues) - 18 of General Exhibition catalogues relating to European Art - 3 of Walpole Society Journals - 10-20 of Commercial Gallery catalogues featuring European Art American Art - 100 Monographs on American Artists - 24 Collections of American Art - 3 American Art Expositions - 30 Museum Exhibitions featuring American Art - 61 General works on American Art - 9 How-To and Art technique/materials - 12 Various Annual Exhibition Catalogues of American Art - 13 Various Commercial Gallery catalogues featuring General American Art - Appx. 10 various older Art Periodicals, inc. full run of Kennedy Quarterly - Near complete run of American Art Annual, 1898-1940 - Significant number of Who s Who In American Art volumes - 23 of Bound ANTIQUES Magazine, complete from Vol 3 (1923) until 6/1998 - 7 + of American Magazine of Art, almost complete from Vol. 7 to end of run (1954) All together, this totals appx. 648 shelf feet of material. The material is a mixture of hardcover and softcover, and some exlibrary volumes are present (appx. 20% at most). A monograph in my sense is any published work on a single artist, so these range in length from (3) pages on up. Some books are rare as noteworthy limited editions, signed, or otherwise, but the vast majority are not in this category. There are not a lot of catalogue raisonne s within the monograph sections, but rather the primary source material from which these catalogues are built. The books range in age from new publications to late 17th century, with the majority from the 1900 s. Condition varies from new to horrible, with the vast majority being rated good or better. I would welcome conversation with interested parties, both public and private who might benefit from these volumes. Delivery could be arranged, as could a videotape showcasing the books. I can also post digital photographs on my website for your perusal would this be to your benefit. Price and terms are open to negotiation, dependent upon your needs. I am easy to work with. Subject to prior sale, either in whole or part. -- Kevin Mullen, Bookseller P.O. Box 472, Marietta, Pennsylvania 17547 717-426-4800, FAX 426-4002 WORLD WIDE WEB PAGE, featuring 21,000+ titles relating to American and European fine and decorative Arts in a searchable database with shopping cart. Click here for Website: http://www.mullenbooks.com Book orders ONLY to: mailto:[log in to unmask] Other correspondence to: mailto:[log in to unmask] __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] Administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]