[log in to unmask] writes:
>Dear Rebecca, Andrea and anyone else who takes issue with Gary
>Ditchburn's
>provocative article,
>
>As a regular reader of Art Documentation, I'd love to see your points of
>view expressed in a future article.  I hope one of you has already talked
>to Betsy Peck Learned, Art Doc editor, and is writing a rebuttal at this
>very moment!
>
>Karen
>
>Karen McKenzie
>Chief Librarian
>Art Gallery of Ontario
>E.P. Taylor Research Library & Archives
>317 Dundas Street West
>Toronto, ON
>Canada     M5T 1G4

I would like to thank everyone for their insightful feedback concerning
the Ditchburn article. One among many reasons that I am applying to
graduate school for my MLS is that I've found the community of Art
Librarians and Visual Resources Curators to be so helpful, interesting and
inspiring. I will keep in mind a future article, but right now, I am too
busy with getting my application in and starting new projects in our
collection. Thank you again!

Andrea Bailey Cox
Assistant Visual Resources Curator
x3331
acox2

"See, I think we have to ask ourselves--and this is
corny in a way--what are we doing here. And I've become convinced,
after a lifetime of asking that question,that we are here to
enlarge our souls, light up our brains, and liberate our spirits."
Tom Robbins