Dear colleagues,
Peter Blank posted a reguest on 25 April for policies and guidelines for
artist's
files.I hope we are not too late.I'd like to bring our own guidelines for the
Turkish
Plastic Arts Archive to the list's attention.Our selection criteria can be
found in
English at the following URL:
http://library.bilkent.edu.tr/tpsaEN.htm
If you have any comments, please feel free to contact me directly
at:                         [log in to unmask]

Selale Korkut
Head, Bilkent University Art Library
06533, Bilkent, Ankara, Turkey