From: Patricia Lynagh <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 2:14 PM
Subject: SAAM/NPG Library Reopens

The Smithsonian American Art Museum/National Portrait Gallery Library has
reopened in the Victor Building, 750 9th St., NW, Room 2100, Washington, DC
20560.  Our new phone numbers are: 202-275-1912 (general); 202-275-1913
(reference); FAX 202-275-1929.  Email to: "[log in to unmask]".  We are open
to the public from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday; an appointment
is not necessary.  We are closed for federal holidays.

Pat Lynagh
Reference Librarian
AA/PG Library
Smithsonian Institution