I recently got the kind of reference question I rarely see, and I'd
appreciate help from those of you who get this sort of thing more often.
I have some one with a serigraph by someone named Orozco (first name
unknown), which he bought at an auction. He describes it as geometric. I
haven't been able to turn up any Orozco that fits with a work of this
sort. It doesn't sound like the sort of thing either Jose Clemente
Orozco or Gabriel Orozco would do, but maybe they had secret lives as
serigraphers that I don't know about. Does this ring any bells with
anyone?

Edith Crowe
San Jose State University