Art & Design School Library Division members

Further to my previous message, I have heard from Henrietta Zielinski (an
ADSL member and Moderator of NART - the New Art Round Table) who has
submitted a proposal for a session on "sound art." If you are interested in
further information on this session proposal, please contact

If anyone is interested in "problems associated with the digitization of
image-rich art serials" please contact Susan Walker at [log in to unmask]
Susan raised the idea at both the ADSL Division meeting and the Serials
Round Table but did not receive enough feedback to submit a proposal. If
anyone is keenly interested, please contact Susan -- It might be possible to
convince the St. Louis Program Co-chairs to accept a late submission.

Sincerely,

Jill Patrick
Moderator, Art & Design School Library Division

Director of Library Services
Ontario College of Art & Design
100 McCaul Street
Toronto, Ontario