Good day ARLIS colleagues,

I have a patron who is trying to contact Australian
bird illustrator William T. Cooper.  She wishes to
use one of his illustrations in a book, and has
tried unsuccessfully to locate him through previous
publishers.

The Australian National Botanic Gardens biographical
website lists him as being born in 1934 in Queensland.

I'm hoping that perhaps some of our Australian
colleagues either know him or can find him.

Many thanks in advance,

Suzy Frechette
St. Louis Public Library