DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LIST!!!

To: Committee Chairs
From: Trudy Jacoby, ARLIS/NA Treasurer

Due Date: June 1, 2001

Prior to the midyear Executive Board meeting in August 2001, I will be
preparing the draft budget for fiscal year 2002.  If your committee has
budgetary needs, please send me your budget requests so that these expenses
may be considered by the Executive Board for inclusion in the 2002 ARLIS/NA
budget.

Please submit a budget request (BELOW) by email to
[log in to unmask] DO NOT SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO THE LIST.

If you anticipate a change in leadership in your division, section, round
table, or chapter, please make certain to notify your successor of this
request and the documents which accompany it.   All chapter contacts will be
notified of the outcome of their proposal once the ARLIS/NA budget has been
approved.

We look forward to receiving your proposals. Should you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to contact me

Trudy Jacoby
Treasurer, ARLIS/NA
Trinity College
Hallden Hall
300 Summit St.
Hartford, CT 06106-3100

860-297-2194
Fax: 860-297-5349

ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
ARLIS/NA COMMITTEE FUNDING APPLICATION FOR FISCAL YEAR 2002
DUE DATE: JUNE 1, 2001

Complete this application and email to: [log in to unmask]

NAME OF COMMITTEE:

COMMITTEE CHAIR (please include name, telephone and fax numbers, postal and
e-mail addresses):

BUDGET:

COMMENTS: