I've been asked to find some information on Charles Forberg - an architect
most widely know for designing Long House Reserve, Jack Lenor Larsen's house
in East Hampton.  The house, inspired by a 7th century shrine, was built in
1986.  I'm looking for biographical details and information on other
projects he's undertaken.  Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
Many thanks.

Valerie Hoyt
Head Librarian
Christie's
20 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10020
Phone: 212/636-2333
Fax:  212/636-4928

This message and any attachment are confidential.  If you are not the intended r