Greetings,
Our college library is finally going to be making the transition from a card
catalog to an automated system. (The collection has approximately 15,000
books and videos.)  Can individuals out there please share any experiences
they have had with companies doing retrospective conversion?  If you can
recommend a company, or not recommend a company, that would be very helpful.
  Also, are there questions you can suggest I ask when interviewing
different companies? Any inside information would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Wendy Baldi
Head Librarian