Susan Trauger received the following message:
 Hi - we love your restaurant guide (ARLIS/NA 2001); may we use it
 (updated by us) for SLA/LA 2002?  I think we would especially
 like to grab a web version that we could put on our conference
 web pages much as you did.  And of course you would be listed
 as the compiler, ARLIS members as the input, etc.

Of course, we want to say yes, but want to make sure there is
nothing to prevent us from sharing Susan's wonderful guide.
Please let me know ASAP.
TIA,
Nancy

Nancy Norris
Assistant Head of YRL Monographic Cataloging
UCLA Research Library
(310) 206-5853