I've got an architecture student here who wants to request an article that
allegedly appeared in Volume 1 #1 of Garden History.
He's been told that there is an article in there that is a translation of a
tour of the Versailles Gardens.   Since we don't know the
title or author, but only that it is supposed to be in volume 1 issue 1 of
this journal, I need more information in order to
process his ILL request.

Does anyone out there have Garden History and can you have a look through
the first issue to see if any of the articles match
this general description?  The only place locally that has this journal
started their subscription in 1975.  It's not in RILA (the 1972 issues that
is) nor is it in Avery.

Thanks in advance.

Judy
Judy Donovan