ARLIS-L folks,

Beginning tomorrow, Thursday May 31, I will be out of the office and will
return on Thursday June 7.  During that time my colleague Bob Crovo will be
forwarding the ARLIS-L mail.  Unfortunately, he will also be gone one day
during that time so you may notice a gap in the mail around the middle of
next week.  We will do our best to ensure that the mail is sent with as few
gaps as possible.

If any emergencies should arise in my absence, Bob can be reached at
[log in to unmask]  Please remember to respond to individuals directly and
not send private notes to the list.

Thanks so much,
Kerri Scannell

Kerri A. Scannell
Fine Arts Librarian, Technical Services
Lucille C. Little Fine Arts Library and Learning Center
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0224
(859) 257-4630