Dear Colleagues,

We thank all of you who submitted program proposals for the upcoming joint
conference in St. Louis.  The mountain of paper that has landed on our
desks indicates that this will indeed be a very rich conference--the best
yet.

We assume that those of you who submitted proposals will appreciate an
indication of the time table--that you'd like an answer to, "what's
next?"  We as program chairs are now busy reading your proposals and
preparing packets for our colleagues on the Conference Planning Advisory
Committee (CPAC).  CPAC will meet in St. Louis from June 22-23; during this
time the program will take shape.  We will be in touch with you shortly
thereafter with information about your proposal(s).  We will continue to be
in touch with you as appropriate thereafter up through the conference.  In
the meantime, if you have questions, concerns, issues, etc., please get in
touch with one or both of us using any of the ubiquitous methods of
communication.

Deborah and Margaret

Deborah K. Ultan                ph: (612)625-6438
Art/Art History Librarian       fax: (612) 626-9353
University of Minnesota email: [log in to unmask]
170b Wilson Library
309 19th Ave South
Minneapolis, MN 55455

Margaret N. Webster