American Museums:

The Philadelphia Museum of Art has some American and European examples of
wrought iron work. A large percentage of this group constitutes Italian or
American railings and grilles. We do have a few furniture pieces, including
a recently acquired American wrought iron table by Gustave Loeben, dated
c.1895.

A quick check indicates many of our ironwork objects are in the Charles F.
Williams Collection, and the Mrs. Edward W. Bok Collection. With the Bok
collection, there are objects from the Samuel Yellin Collection. As you may
already know, Samuel Yellin (1885-1940) was prominent Philadelphia ironwork
craftsman and ironwork collector.

Hope this helps a bit.

Mary Wassermann
Slide Librarian and Associate Librarian