Hi all- I just want to congratulate the planners of the mtg. held earlier
this week on the fantastic job they did!

Those of you who could not make it missed a wonderful opportunity to see
the exhibit "Leaves of Gold: Treasures of Manuscript Illumination from
Philadelphia Collections" on a tour led by one of the contributors to the
catalog, Debra Cashion.

It was followed by a lovely reception at the Museum of Art hosted by Allen
Townsend and his staff.

The gorgeous campus at Bryn Mawr was the perfect location for the panel
presentation "How soon is now? Art Information Professionals in the 21st
Century" which featured our own former President Betty Jo Kish Irvine,
former Board member Joan Stahl and Jeffrey A. Cohen, Bryn Mawr Professor.

Demonstrations and tours filled the afternoon following a delicious lunch.

My congratulations to planners Krista Ivy, Eileen Markson, Allen Townsend,
Ed Deegan, Mary Wasserman and the members of the ARLIS/Delaware Chapter
Valley as well as the New York planners, Clayton Kirking and Joy Kestenbaum.

You all did a fabulous job! Cheers!

Ted Goodman
President, ARLIS/NA