The dog? LOL! I guess it counts - she never said three people, only three
figures.

> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Wed, 16 May 2001 16:03:09 EDT
> From:    Linda <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Famous works of art that include 3 figures
>
> Does the  Arnolfini Wedding count?
> Linda Bien, Adjunct Slide Librarian in Charge of Research Collections
>  Concordia University Faculty of Fine Arts, Montreal, Canada
> [log in to unmask]                        514 848-4690
>
> ------------------------------

Caroline M. Bordinaro, MLIS
Art/Music/Sports Bibliographer
Shatford Library
Pasadena City College
phone: 626/585-7828
fax:   626/585-7913

Each of us must come to care about everyone else's children. We must
recognize that the well being of our own children is intimately linked to
the well being of all other people's children.

After all, when one of our children needs life-saving surgery, someone
else's child will perform it. When one of our children is harmed by
violence, someone else's child will commit it.

The good life for our own children can be secured only if it is also
secured for all other people's children. But to work for the well-being of
all children is not just a practical matter -- it is also right!

-- Lilian G. Katz, Ph.D.
Director, ERIC Clearinghouse on Elementary and Early Childhood Education