A library patron is working on his writing and films of political
avant-garde musicians of the '60s and '70s.  He is currently searching for
information regarding a documentary produced (most likely) in Britain and
aired on British television.  I suspect this documentary was produced by the
BBC, but that is not certain.  This documentary was on the
composer/musician/artist Cornelius Cardew.  Unfortunately, it isn't known
when the documentary was made or aired.  The patron is interested in
locating a copy to view, or possibly purchase, if available.

As my library has very little information on music, I don't have the
reference tools to even begin answering this question.  Does anyone out
there own a copy of this documentary, or perhaps know where someone might
obtain a copy.  Or, if this film rings any bells, at least a little more
information may help me in aiding my patron.  Perhaps with a proper citation
I could locate something for him.

This patron also is interested in any available footage of "AMM," "Scratch
Orchestra" or "MEV," if anyone has leads on films of these.

Thank you for whatever assistance you can supply,
Andrew Pierce
Library
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
151 Third Street