    A few weeks ago I posed a question to Art and Design School Library
Division members with regard to the issue of library visibility and
accessibility from institutional home pages. I did receive several
like to comment on this issue, give insight to their success, etc., and
haven't as yet, I'll need to hear from you by May 14th. Thank you very
much to all who have responded!

Ellie Nacheman
Catalog/Reference Librarian