Kari,

You may want to try The Book Arts Web page at
http://www.philobiblon.com/

Links include a "Catalogue of Available Artist's Books"
http://www.philobiblon.com/bkartscatalogue.htm

Some of the books listed include URLs/links to web pages
of artists or presses.

Heidi S. Raatz
Slide Librarian
The Minneapolis Institute of Arts
2400 Third Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN  55404  USA
(612) 870-3196

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/20/01 03:41PM >>>
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to help out a faculty member and grad student who are looking
for web sites created by book artists to sell their own work.

Does anyone have any useful sites or tips?

I know of the Alumni page off of the Visual Studies Workshop page
I know also of the Center for the Books Section on Artists' Web sites

Please respond off-list to [log in to unmask]

Thanks so very much.
Kari Horowicz