In light of the recent buzz around the creation of ArtSTOR, and other
products like
AMICO as well as other individual institutions that have created their own
visual
image databases, the Academic Libraries Division is interested in proposing
a session titled:

"The 3V's: Visual Culture, Visual Literacy and Visualizing Our Future"

Who on the ARLIS list is interested in presenting as part of this panel?
Kim Collins (Emory) as agreed to moderate.  Please contact me directly.
Thank you.

Miguel Juarez, Moderator
Academic Libraries Division

University of Arizona Library
Office: Center for Creative Photography, Rm. 101F
P.O. Box 210103, Tucson, AZ  85721-0103
Phone: (520) 626-9434/FAX: (520) 621-9444
E-mail: [log in to unmask]