Deborah and Margaret:

Some questions:

How will the creation of sessions be handled if the goal is
to merge groups (ARLIS and VRA) and topics?

For instance, if someone from the ARLIS is interested
in presenting a session of developing an e-journal will
they be matched with someone in VRA is presenting on the
same topic?

Who will match them up?  There are also other issues
to be hammered out, especially if there's a budget involved.

I don't know how many ARLIS members are also on the
VRA listserv.  Can we as ARLIS members join the VRA list?

It would be ideal to get input on this issue from ARLIS
members who are also VRA members--to see how we can best
handle the merging of topics and/or sessions and to do it
in 2 1/2 weeks.

My other question is if this is a joint conference
why is the deadline for proposals so soon--May 1st?

Miguel Juarez, Moderator
ARLIS/NA Academic Libraries Division