Education Hall Library which is on the campus of New York Institute of
Technology has the following duplicate books which we would like to offer you:
Keeping Time by William J. Murtagh (1988)
City Scenes: Problems and Prospects by J. John Palen (1977)
Memoirs of an American Artist by Dorothi Bock Pierre (1989)
Building the Dream by Gwendolyn Wright (1983)
Lives of the Artists by Vasari (1971) 2 copies
The Urban Mosaic by Duncan Timms (1971)
The Urban Ecosystem by Forrest W. Stearns (1974)
Suburbia: Its People and Their Politics by Robert C. Wood (1958)

Please email me with your selections and your complete mailing address and
I will send the books out as soon as possible.  Also postage reimbursement
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Debra Waters
Library Associate