One of our faculty members is circulating the following NYTimes article
(April 5th) to Deans, senior managers, and others at my institution. Can you
help me put this in context? How does ArtSTOR (see below) relate to AMICO
(Art Museum Image Consortium),  to the AIC (Art Image Cooperative), and to
other similar projects?

Jill Patrick
Ontario College of Art & Design