Education Hall Library, which is on the campus of New York Institute of Technolo
Legal Pitfalls in Architecture, Engineering and Building Construction by Nathan
Open Office Planning by John Pile (1978)
Planning and Urban Growth by Marion Clawson (1973)
American Negro Art by Cedrick Dover (1960)
Keeping Time by William J. Murtagh (1988)
City Scenes: Problems and Prospects by J. John Palen (1977)
Memoirs of an American Artist by Dorothi Bock Pierre (1989)
Building the Dream by Gwendolyn Wright (1983)
The Urban Mosaic by Duncan Timms (1971)
The Urban Ecosystem by Forrest W. Stearns (1974)
Suburbia: Its People and Their Politics by Robert C. Wood (1958)
A Place Called Home: A History of Low Cost Housing in Manhattan by Anthony Jacks
Future Land Use Edited By Robert W. Burchel and David Listokin
The Art and Architecture of the Ancient Orient by Henri Frankfort (1956)
The Architecture of the Roman Empire (Volume 1) by William Mc Donald (1963)
Gothic Architecture and Scholasticism by Erwin Panofsky (1957)
Firenze Design Guide by Abitare (1990)
Studies in Italian Renaissance Architecture by Wolfgang Lotz (1977)

Please email me with your selections and your complete mailing address and I wil

Sincerely,

Debra Waters
Library Associate
Education Hall Library