You might try contacting the Tate Gallery in London, they have a sizeable
collection of Blake's plates:

http://www.tate.org.uk/britain/exhibitions/blakeinteractive/index.html

Also, maybe someone at the Blake Archive can help you:

http://www.blakearchive.org/

I've read references to a possible sketch in the notebooks, but I have never
seen the actual work.

Good luck,

Marie

>===== Original Message From ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST
>Friends.
>
>I have a faculty member looking for a reproduction of a work by
>William Blake which she says has the title "Exodus from Egypt". I have
>searched Bindman's Complete graphic works, and our reference staff have
>searched the complete illuminated works of William Blake, looking for that
>title or an approximation, to no avail. The faculty member says it is quite
>a small illustration, lightly colored, but can't remember what collection she
>saw the reproduction in. Any clues or info, would be helpful.
>
>Best,
>
>Margaret Ericson
>Art and Music Librarian
>Colby College

Marie Nicholl-Lynam
LEEP3 LIS Student
War doesn't determine who is right, it determines who is left.