Jennifer, et al--

The web site at the Institute of Fine Arts is managed by the Visual
Resources Collections.  Any and all administrative units at
IFA--including the Library--may ask to have information there posted or
modified.  We have a full-time web master and a part-time HTML coder on
the VRC staff, a full-time LAN administrator and a full-time PC support
person on the Computer Services staff, to maintain on a daily and
on-going basis a site that now has more than 10,000 files.

Jenni Rodda, Curator
Visual Resources Collections
Institute of Fine Arts
1 East 78th Street
New York, NY  10021
212/992-5872 voice, 212/992-5807 fax
[log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]