Hello,

I've been asked to give a lecture at the graduate school of library science
here on resources for the visual arts.  One of the things
the instructor has asked me to include in my 3-hour presentation  is WHAT
ARE TYPICAL INFORMATION REQUESTS IN AN
ART/DESIGN/ARCHITECTURE LIBRARY?

So, if you have a moment, please send me your favorite 'typical'
questions.  I've got a batch of my own, but I thought it wise to tap
the wealth of experience that you folks have.

Please reply to me personally.  If anyone is interested, I'll summarize and
post on the list later.

PS--my lecture is April 28th.

Thanks a bunch.

Judy