Dear all:
Does anyone know of Windows software that prints spine labels from RLIN MARC
records?  We have used the SPLS software marketed through RLIN CLASS in 1982
from Library Application Software for many years. It works perfectly but it
runs in DOS, not Windows and that is becoming a problem. Thanks for any
information.  We contacted Vernon, but they don't seem to have a Windows
product either at present.

Janette Rozene
Head of Cataloging
Fashion Institute of Technology Library