Hello All. My Library currently uses Gordon's Print & Photo Price Annual
Databases via a networked CD-ROM system and we are in the process of
switching over to their ONLINE Database. Due to problems with either our
computer network (Windows NT4 via Microsoft Internet Explorer) or Gordon's
System we have yet to actually access the database. The setup requires the
downloading of a browser-key program and the generation of a "browser-key
password" for each individual user. In addition, a library-wide general
password is also required to advance to the "browser-key password" prompt.
Yes, it is complicated. What I would like to know is if any of you on the
LISTSERV have begun to implement the ONLINE version of Gordon's and if you
have experienced technical difficulties. If so, what kind of problems--if
solved, how?--and knowledge of any other success or failures would be
appreciated. Thank you very much.

Holly Hatheway
Associate Librarian
Christie's Library