From:   NANCY NORRIS [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, April 11, 2001 7:17 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        LA Conference reports due now

Dear Amazing Committee Chairs,

Your ARLIS in LA work is not quite over; we need to complete the
Final Conference Report. Please send me your committee reports
by April 23rd. These need not be elaborate, a half page at the
minimum, but please be thoughtful as our report will be studied
by the Saint Louis committee.

Looking forward to reading what you have to say. If you have
any questions, please contact me or Amy, Lorraine, or Susan.

Once again, thank you all for your many contributions and
tireless work in making our conference such a big success!

Nancy

Nancy Norris
Assistant Head of YRL Monographic Cataloging
UCLA Research Library
(310) 206-5853