ARLIS Colleagues:

Many may be interested in this so I am forwarding to the list.
to participate, but do not want a full membership in the VRA at the
current time.

 After returning from Chicago, the Board voted to create a listserv
subscription for a $20 fee.  This modest fee will provide an individual
access to VRA-L, allowing them to know what issues we are discussing, to
participate in discussions, and to learn more about the Association.
 Please pass this news along to your colleagues who are not VRA members
but would like to have access to the listserv.

Sincerely,
Ann Whiteside

--
Ann Whiteside