Miguel- In fact, I just got a letter from Wolfgang Freitag with
clippings enclosed about the Harvard President leaving to head
ARTStore and Wolfgang suggested we should try to get him to speak.

Miguel- if you do want to pursue this, we could possibly elevate this
into a showcase planary session, if we can possibly get some help in
snagging him.  Let me know ASAP so I can contact Wolfgang and solicit
his help.

And, of course, with Max Marmor and Michael Ester providing high-
level technical and historical support, it could be fabulous.
Ted

______