Dear Sirs,

We are trying to find materials  for and historical research about the village of Valmontone, Genazzano, Palestrina, Zagarolo (situated near Rome), so  we should like to know if there are,in your archives,photo,drawing,painting,print of the past about it.

In particular we are interested to the painters authors of the so called " roman country or grand tour" , which included the village.

We would be gratefull if you could give us notices of others archives,museum,private collectors or antiquary in your counntry,whom we could write to for furthers informations concerning our research.

Looking formard to hearing from you,

yous sincerely

 Stefano Spaziani

 Director

Museo L'Officina di Valmontone,
Via Garibaldi,60
00038 Valmontone (Roma) Tel/Fax: 06 9598761

E-mail :[log in to unmask]