Greetings from the LA Conference Countdown!

The weather in Los Angeles today was overcast in the morning, with the sun
breaking through the cloud cover at around 11 am.  Temperature ranged from
around 65 degrees in the morning to a high of around 72 in the afternoon.
Once the cloud cover was gone it was SUNNY for the rest of the day!  I
enjoyed lunch OUTDOORS in the Huntington Garden Café--did I hear snow back
East?  For the 5 day forecast follow the Weather link at our website:
http://arlis2001.ucsd.edu

Lorraine Perrotta, Co-Chair Local Arrangements
Acquisitions Librarian
The Huntington Library
1151 Oxford Road
San Marino, CA  91108