We do have a small number of parking spaces available for those who live locally and are not staying at the hotel. If you have a confirmation for the Convocation and wish to drive, please contact Brooke Henderson via e-mail
[log in to unmask] thru March 27th. After that you may request parking at the Conference Registration Desk, starting Friday March 30th.

Susan Flanagan
Local Arrangements Co-Chair

Susan Flanagan
Electronic Resources Librarian
Getty Research Library
1200 Getty Center Drive, Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA 90049-1688 USA

t: 310.440.7488
f: 310.440.7780

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/26/01 09:01AM >>>
Do those of us who live locally need to take the bus from the hotel or can
we drive separately?

Susan Greening
Librarian
Skirball Cultural Center