Dear Colleagues,

Conference time is rapidly approaching!  This is a preliminary agenda for the
business meeting—I will distribute copies of the final agenda at the meeting.
 Please let me know if you would like to add any issue, idea, complaint, etc.
to  either the business meeting agenda or bring up at the discussion group.
I won’t make up an agenda for the discussion group since I think we can just
have a free-flowing tete-a-tete.  There have been no nominations yet for
Moderator/Update column Editor—if you would like to serve in this position
and become rich and famous as I have the last year and a half please let me
know!  Another  reminder that the business meeting starts at 8 a.m (yawn) on
Monday, ends at 9:30 with the discussion group immediately following.

AGENDA

1.  Introductions

2.  Election of Moderator/Update column Editor

3.  Proposals for St. Louis conference

4.  Discussion group space St. Louis

5.  LA conference Public libraries tour

6.  Closing remarks and adjournment

I’m very much looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying a few days in
LA.  Safe travels.

Jeffrey Stephens
Moderator/Update column Editor
Public Library Division