And the matchmaking goes on.......

I received some more applications. Following are the newest mentor/mentee matches:

Mentor
Mentee

Barbara Prior, Oberlin College
Susan Greening, Skirball Cultural Center, L.A.

Marti Pike, Woodbury University, Burbank, CA
Cate Cooney, University of Wisconsin, Madison

Emily Roth, Metropolitan Museum of Art
Hyojin (Helen) Kim, Metropolitan Museum of Art

Again, many thanks to all of you for participating in the Conference Mentor Program.

Ursula Kolmstetter

P.S. I have not heard from "Wordsmith" so far about the feminine form for "mentee" (in the meantime I looked it up in the OED, they did not list a feminine form for mentor). Maybe we created a new word... As soon as I find out, I will let you know.

Ursula Kolmstetter
Head Librarian, Stout Reference Library
Indianapolis Museum of Art
1200 West 38th Street