Many apologies if I offended anybody by using a wrong word (at least it has two EEs at the end).
Ursula

Ursula Kolmstetter
Head Librarian, Stout Reference Library
Indianapolis Museum of Art
1200 West 38th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
USA
Tel.: 317-920-2662, ext. 225
Fax: 317-926-8931
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

>>> Linda <[log in to unmask]> 03/19/01 10:19AM >>>
Not meaning to take up band width, but wouldn't the feminine of mentor be
mentore?
LB

>Hello everybody,
>Following is the matchmaking of the mentor/mentee program for the Los
>Angeles conference.  If you requested a mentor but are not listed below,
>please e-mail or call me ASAP (e-mail: [log in to unmask],  or tel.:
>317-920-2662, ext.225), or go to the Mentor program form online
>http://orpheus-1.ucsd.edu/csj/arlis2001/prelim/mentor.html
>and submit an application.

Linda Bien, Adjunct Slide Librarian in Charge of Research Collections
 Concordia University Faculty of Fine Arts, Montreal, Canada
[log in to unmask]                        514 848-4690