Hello ARLIS folks,
I received a message from one of our midwest chapter librarians stating that they had a box of art book donations returned from the specified address. I had correspondence with Albert Heta and he gave me an alternate address to send art book donations. Albert said he does get mail at the address I posted last year, but this should safeguard any mailings of materials. Sorry to those that had materials sent back! Susan I have no idea why the books could not be delivered but thanks for your effort!!! These folks could still use some more materials..... Thanks ARLIS Midwest chapter members!

Please send any and all materials to this new address:

Open Society Institute  - Macedonia
Bul. Jane Sandanski 111, POB 378
Skopje, Macedonia 91000

Please mark the shipments with the following: ATTN: Albert Heta - Kosova
Foundation for Open Society

The previous address was correct at:
Kosova Foundation for Open Society
Aktash II, no. 38