Education Hall Library which is on the campus of New York Institute of
Technology has the following duplicate copies which we would like to offer
to you:
Managing Architectural Projects: The Process by David Haviland (1981)
Late Twentieth Century Skyscrapers by Piera Scury (1990)
Designing Staircases by Willibald Mannes (1982)
Behavioral Architecture by Clovis Heimsath (1977)
The Urbanization of America 1860-1915 by Blake McKelvey (1963)2 copies
Early Medieval Art by John Beckwith (1964) 2 copies
Contracts, Specifications, and Law for Engineers by Clarence Dunham (1958)
Structure in Art and Science by Gyorgy Kepes (1965) 2 copies
History of Italian Renaissance Art by Frederick Hartt
Seminar Procedings: Issues in Discipline-Based Art Education by The Getty
Center for Education In the Arts(1987)
A Feasibility Study for the Multiple Use of Air Rights Over Sunnyside Yards
by Gruzen and Partners
Encyclopedia of Urban Planning by Arnold Whittick (1974) 3 copies
Art and Architecture in Italy by Rudolf Wittower (1973)

Please feel free to email me with your selections and your complete mailing
address.  Also we would appreciate being reimbursed for postage if possible.

THanks

Debra Waters
Library Associate
Education Hall Library