I am hoping that there is someone on the list who can provide me with
information concerning an M. Gottsdanker.  This individual was
apparently a German of the 17th c. or later (could be as late as 19th
c.) who specialized in making copies of the work of prominent Italian
Baroque artists.

Thus far, I have drawn a blank in my research on this name.  I will very
much appreciate any light  which can be shed on the subject!

Thank you

Nancy Stowell
Rutgers Art Library