I have a researcher who is looking for contemporary artists who create
either miniature embroideries or any other types of miniature art.

She tells me that one of the artists she is working on, a Ray Materson,
started making miniature embroideries while in prison. His work documents
society, subcultures and pain & suffering. He has also done a series of
portraits of the 1963 Yankees.

Her ideal comparison would be one where the artist is doing similar kinds
of scenes or portraits.

Please send the replies to me directly, and I will forward them along to
her.

Thanks for your assistance.
Claire

Claire Gunning