We are pleased to confirm that Mr. Gu Yinhai, Deputy Manager of the Library
of the Shanghai Museum, will attend the ARLIS/NA annual conference in Los
Angeles and participate in the session, "Treasures of the Dragon: Exploring
Art Libraries and Publishing in China," on Sunday, April 1.  Mr. Gu will
join speakers Angela Lew and B. J. Irvine in what promises to be an
informative and enlightening session. We greatly appreciate the assistance
of the Getty Grant Program for supporting Mr. Gu's first visit to the U. S.
We hope conference attendees will have the opportunity to meet and welcome
Mr. Gu during his stay in Los Angeles.

ARLIS/NA International Relations Committee
c/o Ed Teague, University of Oregon