It seems fitting that my last sneak preview is about the farewell
reception, It's Been Grand.  The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) is
opening their galleries just to us from 6-9 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3rd.
The featured exhibition is "The Architecture of R.M. Schindler" and
this is the first major retrospective of his work.  Light refreshments
will be served, and I would interpret that as plan on an early or late
dinner with friends.  All of us who have worked on this conference hope
you will join us in celebrating its successful completion.

And, as this is my last sneak preview, I just want to let you know what
a pleasure it has been telling you all about the conference and sharing
information about the city I love (well, except for the parking, the
traffic, and the smog).

If you have any last questions about the conference you will probably
need to wait and ask them at the registration desk when you arrive.
See you at the hotel!

For more information on It's Been Grand see the website at:
http://arlis2001.ucsd.edu/schedule/moca.html

For more on 2001: An LA Odyssey check out the website:
http://arlis2001.ucsd.edu/

Dawn Henney
Publicity, ARLIS/NA 2001 Conference