The Women and Art Round Table will hold its annual meeting in Los Angeles
on Sunday, April 1 from 9:00 am - 10:00 am. All interested members are
encouraged to attend.  The agenda will include the introduction of our new
officers, a discussion of the web page, our presence in Update, and program
ideas for the St. Louis conference.  If you have other agenda items to
discuss, please bring them with you.

See you on Sunday!
Laura Schwartz
Moderator, Women and Art Round Table