Our annual discussion is scheduled for Monday 10:00-11:30 a.m.

As your facilitator, I would like to propose that we focus
discussion this year rather than having a free-for-all round
robin.

Several messages posted recently to VRA-L addressed the topic
of "Scanning Priorities." How do we decide what to scan first?
How do we set policy to allocate resources (including time)
fairly? What work flow is most efficient? Is using a digital
camera part of the solution?

If you have experience dealing with these issues, please join us!
Come prepared to share your answers with others.

Anyone who wishes to add to the agenda should contact me before
March 28.

MAY I PLEASE HAVE A VOLUNTEER TO RECORD OUR DISCUSSION?

Norine Duncan
Brown University